®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Vegan Chocolate Avocado “Milkshakes”
These dairy-free "milkshakes" are made with wholesome, plant-based ingredients but taste like an indulgent treat. You may want to freeze extra bananas and avocados so you can whip up the shakes in just a few minutes anytime the mood strikes. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- Peel the bananas. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado. Chop avocado and bananas into 1/2-inch pieces and arrange in a single layer in a zip-top bag placed flat on a baking sheet. Freeze until completely frozen, at least 3 hours, and up to 2 months.
- Pour the coconut milk into a blender and add frozen bananas and avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and ice cubes. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute, stirring and scraping down blender as needed.
- Taste the mixture and blend in additional maple syrup if desired.
- Divide the shake between glasses and serve immediately.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories980Calories from Fat670|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat670|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.