Uses KitchenAid® 13 Cup Food Processor.
- 1 lb. eggplant (ends trimmed and sliced lengthwise into quarters; to fit through food tube)
- 2 zucchini (ends trimmed and sliced lengthwise)
- 2 yellow squash (ends trimmed and sliced lengthwise)
- 1 red bell pepper (stem and seeds removed)
- 1 orange bell pepper (stem and seeds removed)
- 1 large yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 large tomatoes (4 or 5)
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil (plus more for roasting vegetables)
- Special Equipment: KitchenAid® 13-cup food processor with dicing kit and multipurpose blade; 3 sheet pans; 6 quart dutch oven; saucepan; large bowl; sharp knife; slotted spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Prepare the vegetables: Insert the dicing kit into the KitchenAid® 13-cup food processor. Secure the lid and turn the food processor to low speed. Insert the eggplant slices into the food tube and dice the eggplant. Turn off the machine and pour the diced eggplant onto the first sheet pan. Insert the dicing kit back into the food processor, secure the lid, and turn the speed back to low. Feed the zucchini and yellow squash through the food tube, then pour the diced zucchini and squash onto the second sheet pan. Repeat the process for the bell peppers, then pour the diced bell peppers onto the third sheet pan. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil over each tray and use your hands to thoroughly coat all diced vegetables. Place the trays in the preheated oven and roast each pan for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and browning at the edges.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories250Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes