Light and lively marinated artichoke hearts, spinach, and capers give this chicken and pasta dish lots of freshness. The ingredients come together in minutes, then cook unattended for about 3 hours. Just before serving, cook the pasta and wilt the spinach in the slow cooker, and dinner is ready. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Roxanne Wyss and Kathy Moore of The Electrified Cooks.
- Spray a 4- to 6-qt. slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Arrange chicken pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle evenly with capers, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice. Place artichoke hearts on chicken pieces and drizzle with chicken broth.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low until chicken is tender and cooked through, 3 to 4 hours. Near the end of the cooking time, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Just before serving, return water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Stir spinach into chicken mixture. Cover slow cooker and cook until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir cooked pasta and Parmesan into the chicken until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories450Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes