For an elegant, sunset dinner on the deck, serve this olive-feta stuffed tenderloin with a marinated orzo salad and grilled mixed bell peppers. Or, for a sophisticated appetizer at an evening picnic concert, chill the tenderloin after grilling and serve slices of it on baguette toasts with a light spread of grained mustard and Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive tapenade (refrigerated mixed)
- 1 oz. feta cheese (finely crumbled, about 3 tablespoons)
- Place pork on large piece of plastic wrap. Rub tenderloin with oil; sprinkle oregano and lemon pepper evenly over surface. Wrap tightly in the plastic wrap; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Unwrap pork. Make lengthwise cut through center of tenderloin. Cut to, but not through, opposite side. Open meat so it lies flat. Spread olive tapénade on half of tenderloin. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold other half of meat over to form original shape of tenderloin. Tie close with twine at 1 1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
- Grill tenderloin, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.*, turning tenderloin over halfway during grilling. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5-10 minutes. To serve, remove string and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories200Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes